- Bi-Cap; Beltrami County Resources
- Bi-Cap; Cass County Resources
- Hubbard County Resources
- Itasca County Resources
- http://www.ulifeline.org/ a confidential online mental health assessment.
- http://www.intox.com/drinkwheel.aspx An online calculator to estimate your blood alcohol level
- http://responsibility.org Interactive program to educate how alcohol consumption affects an individual’s blood alcohol concentration (BAC).
- http://www.northstarproblemgambling.org/ Northstar problem gambling.
- http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/depression/MH00103_D A depression Self-Assessment from the Mayo Clinic.
- http://www.recovery.org/topics/alcohol-recovery/ Alcohol Recovery Center.
- Counseling Crisis Line-Beltrami, Hubbard, Red Lake counties: (800) 422-0045
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: (800) 273-8255
- MN Crisis Hotline: (866) 379-6363
- Leech Lake Behavioral Health: (218) 335-3050
- Lake Crisis Center for domestic violence: (877) 754-9683
- IHS Clinic Emergency Room: (218) 335-3200
- Upper Mississippi Mental Health Center: (218) 751-3280
- http://www.crcinform.org/home/index.php Directory of Resources Bemidji and surrounding areas.
- http://www.mnchildcare.org/ a child care resource and referral network.
- https://maketheconnection.net/events/students-higher-education Succeeding in School: Advice and Resources for Transitioning to Higher Education:
- https://maketheconnection.net/events/transitioning-from-service Transitioning from Service: Advice and Resources for Veterans.
- https://maketheconnection.net/symptoms/social-withdrawal Social
Isolation: Signs and Resources to Address Social Withdrawal.